As recovery efforts continue throughout the state Local Roads has posted a number of resources on our website. They are available to download on our homepage at http://www.vermontlocalroads.org/. Please pass this information onto anyone else who may need it.
- A list of consultants municipalities can use for bridge inspection. VTrans is overburdened and unable to perform local inspections for towns at this time.
- A recovery form to fill out
- A document covering disaster response and recovery for roads crews
- Guidelines for downed utilities in roadways
- The VLCT is posting resources offered by towns to assist other towns, and resources needed by towns http://www.vlct.org/league-resources/irene-recovery-resources/
- The status of state roads from VTrans are posted on the agency’s website (note if a road is listed as open, it may be just for emergency vehicles)
- Please be aware many towns are updating their municipal websites on the status of local roads in their community
- We will update this list as more resources and information become available.
Please let us know if we can help in any other way.