The first 2011 edition of Vermont Local Roads News is now available to download. Visit our website, and navigate to “newsletters,” under the “resources” menu to download a copy in PDF format.
Here’s a few highlights from the latest edition of the VLR quarterly:
- A detailed sign replacement program year-by-year from 2011-2018 to meet the retroreflectivity requirements from the 2009 MUTCD. This plan gives an extensive cost and budgeting breakdown using the Vermont Town of North Hero. We hope this plan will assist towns in the planning for sign replacement.
- Customer Report for the year 2010
- Chain Saw Safety- An OSHA Factsheet
- Pavement Damage and Repair
- Highway Highlights visits the Cambridge Highway Department
- Scholar Grads
- And more!