If you are unable to attend one of the Vermont Local Roads final two Sign Retroreflectivity & Pavement Markings Workshops (November 9 in St. Albans or November 10 in Fairlee), the Michigan Technology Transfer (T2) Center is offering three online webinar classes to address the new sign retroreflectivy standards. The two-hour course entitled: “Sign Retroreflectivity- the Rules, the Science, the Solution,” will be offered:
- Tuesday, October 26 from 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 28 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 4 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
The cost for a session is $20 per web connection. Multiple people can watch from one web connection. You will need high-speed internet and a phone line (for audio) in order to receive the webinar broadcast. The webinar will cover:
- Overview of Retroreflectvity Regulations
- The Importance of Retroreflectivity
- Demonstration of Sign Retroreflectivity
- Summary of Sign Management Methods
- Additional Resources for Sign Retroreflectivity
- Managing Sign Retroreflectivity Using RoadSoft
To read more about the course and for registration details, check out the flyer: Michigan Sign Retroreflectivity Webinar Sessions